I am very happy to report that we have re-opened the dental practice and are back to work full time. It feels good to be back with my staff and seeing patients again. I missed all of you so much.
While closed, Sandy came to work everyday and handled organizing emergencies, as well as changing appointments and keeping patients informed. Her exhaustive efforts and many hard hours were pivotal in putting the office back together and reopening.
A big issue we are currently dealing with is that we have a back log of nearly 3 months of hygiene patients, and the hygiene schedule is quite full. We are doing everything possible to get everyone in, but it may take a bit longer to get an appointment. Rest assure, we will take care of everyone.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We want you to know about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are in constant communication with these agencies and are tuned into any and all new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We stay on top of this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies protocol.
When you come back in you will note the following recommended changes:
- You will be asked a series of questions by one of the office staff and when you make an appointment. Those same questions will be asked of you again when you arrive in the office. We will also take your temperature.
- Please wear a mask into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer in the waiting room, which we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We no longer will have magazine, newspapers, or pamphlets in the waiting room, as these items are very diffuclt to keep clean and sanitized.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing.
- We will do everything we can to allow greater time between patients, as well as reduce the number of patients in the waiting/reception area at any one time.
- All staff wears recommended PPE for everyone’s safety. Staff’s temperature is taken daily.
We are looking forward to seeing you again. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep every patient and staff safe in our practice. To make an appointment call Sandy or Reagan at (925) 837-8564.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you all back.
Dr. Gary C. Cappelletti
300 El Cerro Blvd., Suite C
Danville, CA 94526