Did you know dental implants can be custom-crafted based on a myriad of factors, including size, shape, color, and fit? If you desire a tooth replacement that mirrors the look of your natural teeth, then dental implants are a good option to think about. Consider this:
– Your dental implants won’t move or shift as you talk or eat.
– Dental implants are able to withstand the rigors of life and last as long as you do. Conversely, dental bridges typically only last less than ten years before they will need to be replaced.
– Dental implants have a much higher success record in the long-term and short-term over other therapies and fixes.
– Dental implants remove the chance of embarrassment of having your false teeth fall out in public places.
– Bridges can grind against your other good teeth to which they are attached. Over time, this can cause deterioration of those natural healthy teeth. Dental implants do not affect other healthy teeth, as they are wired to the jawbone instead.
– You can care for the implants just as you would natural teeth, rather than storing them in a jar at night.
– You can speak much freer and easier, which is oftentimes restricted or changed from dentures.
If you have any other questions or would like to schedule an appointment for any of our dental services, please call El Cerro Dental at 925-837-8564 to talk to a member of our team. Call us, or stop by our office in Danville, California, and we will do our best to help you.